Can I call the Collections office to MAKE MY PAYMENT?

NO, but you may follow the instructions listed below to know how to make a payment with the Telephone system.

Payments can be made via phone with a credit/debit card using the phone numbers listed below. If you are making a credit card payment via phone, please pay close attention to your case number and call the correct payment number. 

Justice of the Peace #1
example case# 1020-00123T
Justice of the Peace #2
example case# 2019-04158N
Justice of the Peace #3
example case# 3020-00011T
Justice of the Peace #4
example case# 4018-00125N
Example case# 20-00123-CRF-85 or 20-00124-CRM-CCL2

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to find my case number to make payments?
2. Can I use my smart phone to make the credit/debit card payment?
3. What payments are accepted?
4. Is this the correct place for all written citations? NO
5. How can I get a warrant recalled?
6. Can I setup a payment plan over the phone?
7. Can I call the Collections office to MAKE MY PAYMENT?
8. Can payment plans be setup without dispositions or judgments?
9. How do I get my address changed for the Courts and Collections?