Open CSCD positions are advertised on the Brazos County Human Resources Employment Opportunitiespage
Instructions for Applicants
For open Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD) positions, application forms for employment can be obtained from the CSCD department or can be downloaded below. The employment application may be mailed, faxed, or delivered in person to the CSCD. If faxed, please be sure that CSCD also receives the signed original.
Attachments to the application are allowed. All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS ONLY FOR POSITIONS LISTED AS BEING OPEN.
The job application form available below is in PDF format. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer in order to view and print the application. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free by following the link at the bottom of the page.
Note: For all other Brazos County positions, please follow the instructions on the general employment applications page.
For positions with Community Supervision/Adult Probation, use the Brazos County CSCD Application: Brazos County CSCD Application(Updated 11/18/2008)Note: Applications for CSCD positions should be submitted to CSCD directly.
How to Fill out the Form Online
- If the document has this editable icon (), click the link to open the PDF form in your browser
- Once the form opens, click into the first field on the form
- Type out the requested information, then hit the TAB key on your keyboard or click into the next field.
- Click Checkboxes to select Yes/No and similar options
- Once the form is completely filled out, print the document to your printer
- Make sure that the printed document is complete and correct, sign the printed document if needed, and submit the form as normal in one of the following ways as is applicable:
- Fax (but please also mail or bring in the signed original): (979) 822-5341
- Mail: Brazos County CSCD, PO Box 2015, Bryan, Texas 77806
- In Person: Brazos County CSCD, 321 East 26th Street, Suite 300, Bryan, Texas 77803