Go To Search
Click to Home
How Do I...?

wedding rings If you wish to be married by Judge Nunn, you should first go to the County Clerk’s Office to obtain a marriage license. In most cases, you must have that marriage license for at least 72 hours before you can get married.

Judge Nunn performs weddings Monday - Friday during regular business hours.  He is also available evenings and on the weekends.

Walk-ins are welcome, but it is a good idea to to call the office to make an appointment.
Judge Nunn will also perform wedding ceremonies at the office or at the location of your choice. Just call the office and speak to one of the clerks; they will be glad to answer any questions you may have in regards to Weddings.

Office Location:
Brazos County Administration Building
200 S. Texas Ave.
Suite 114
Bryan, Texas 77803

Ph: (979) 361-4190
Fx: (979) 361-4191

Monday - Thursday,
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm

8:30 am - 12:00 pm