Online Payment Terms
Welcome to the Brazos County Justice of the Peace
Precinct 4 Online Payment
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE ACCEPTANCE OF CREDIT CARDS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- You must have a cause number to make an online payment. To obtain a cause number please contact the court and fulfill any prerequisites the court requires.
Important: A no contest plea will be entered for the case if a payment is made prior to submitting a plea to the court.
- Debit and credit card transactions have a convenience fee of 2% and ¢0.25 per transaction of the total transaction. This fee is non-refundable.
- Although Brazos County Justice of the Peace Courts make every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, neither Brazos County nor any agency, officer, elected official or employee of Brazos County, warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on the website and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information, including, but not limited to incidental and consequential damages.
- When making a payment online, please allow 1 to 5 business days for your payment to process and be posted to your court case. Outstanding arrest warrants may still be enforced against you during the 1 to 5 business days prior to the payment posting to your court case. It is important that you keep your receipt for proof of payment.
- Completion of this transaction is contingent upon the authorization of payment by your Credit Card Company or bank. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your Credit Card Company or bank, your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges accessed by Brazos County, all of which obligations remain your sole responsibilities.
- I hereby understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 27.14(c), case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety. I hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive all my rights to trial.
BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW YOU ARE ACCEPTING & AGREEING TO ALL CONDITIONS OF THE BRAZOS COUNTY WEBSITE: